The Blue Room is a comfortable corner room located on the second floor of the “Ship’s Carpenters’ Quarters”, added to the main house in 1870 as lodging accommodations for Charles Minott’s shipwrights. Gaze out from four double hung windows upon lovely views of historic Phippsburg Church, the Kennebec River and the 1774 grounds. Muted soft blues and creams with a touch of lavender in the bedding linens give the room a subtle yet sophisticated feel.
- Queen ‘sleigh’ bed
- Private bath
- Beautiful natural lighting from four double-aspect windows
- Wonderful views of Phippsburg Church, the grounds and the Kennebec River
- Authentic pine floors