Authentic pine floors and a traditional-style fire stove give this room a relaxed ambiance. This extremely spacious lodging accommodation is located at the rear of the main house and fills with the natural light of three large windows. Enjoy extensive views of the Kennebec River from the main room and large private bath.
A classic four-poster early American Queen bed and upholstered armchair inspire lounging and reading by the fire. You’ll enjoy sneaking to the kitchen for a cup of tea via a ‘hidden’ private staircase.
- Classic Queen four-post bed
- Beautiful natural lighting from 3 large windows with fabulous views of the Kennebec river and grounds
- Traditional-style stove fireplace
- Large private bath with tub and shower
- Authentic pine floors
- ‘Hidden’ private staircase to kitchen
- Soft muted colors
- Large closet