A uniquely appointed room as lodging accommodation with a delightful French inspired décor in muted whites, beige and pastel blue. The Minott Room’s corner location allows the three large windows breathtaking views of the Kennebec River, historic Phippsburg Church and the 1774 grounds. The classically ornate bed and mirrored vanity and chair inspire dreams of Paris on the Seine.
The Minnott Room is named after Charles Minott, the first famous Maine shipbuilder. Minott became the third owner of the McCobb-Hill-Minott House when he purchased it in 1854.
- Ornate queen bed
- Beautiful natural lighting from 3 large windows
- Breathtaking views of Kennebec River, historic Phippsburg Church and the 1774 grounds
- Private bath
- Mirrored vanity table and chair
- Freestanding cherry wood wardrobe
- Authentic pine floors
- Soft muted colors of cream and blue