The romantic Woodshed Room offers a rustic and cozy escape to an elegant country setting. Gorgeous floors and walls constructed from reclaimed wood surround you in the quiet luxury of natural elements. Windowed French doors invite you to step onto the verandah and explore the beautiful grounds and riverbank. Located in the “Ship’s Carpenter’s Quarters” this suite affords the perfect lodging getaway for a romantic adventure, honeymoon, or special occasion.
- Queen four-post bed
- Spacious, self-contained suite
- Beautiful natural lighting from large windows
- Large private bath with ornate tin tub (not recommended for use!)
- Comfortable full-length couch
- Authentic pine floors
- French doors opening onto verandah with wrought-iron table and chairs and steps down to grounds and river
- Extensive panoramic views over the grounds and the majestic Kennebec River
- Perfect for newly-weds or ‘old romantics’!